Experienced partners for strategic development.
The tools rural communities need to grow stronger – to construct essential facilities, to invigorate a local economy, to improve basic services – are well within reach. And we help local leaders use them wisely. The Raymond James USDA Rural Development Finance team works with communities to chart a variety of development projects, including water and environmental projects, community facilities, and business and industrial endeavors. Overall, we have managed more than 1,100 USDA projects totaling over $7 billion.
- Private placements
- Financial advisory
Areas of Expertise
- Water and Environmental Program (WEP)
- Community Facilities Direct Loan Program
- Community Facilities Guaranteed Loan Program
- Business and Industry Guaranteed Loan Program
- Higher education
- Charter schools
- Utilities & municipalities